INTERACTIVE ART DIRECTOR
About Nelson Schmidt Inc.
Recognized by the UK’s Campaign Magazine as one of the “World’s Leading Independent Agencies” for 2016, Nelson Schmidt Inc. is a full-service marketing communications agency with offices in Milwaukee’s central business district and downtown Madison, Wis. The agency serves global clients within select considered purchase industries including Alliance Laundry Systems, McKesson, The Water Council and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation. Nelson Schmidt is a member of MAGNET, the Marketing & Advertising Global Network of 300 agencies in 70 countries, American Advertising Federation, Public Relations Society of America, and the Association of National Advertisers/Business Marketing Association. For more information call 800-689-7721 or visit NelsonSchmidt.com.
Nelson Schmidt, a full-service marketing communications agency, is seeking an Interactive Art Director for its Madison office.
Our Madison office is currently seeking an Interactive Art Director who loves design, interactive and print. The ideal candidate will be a conceptual thinker and accomplished designer with extensive production experience.
- Five plus years of professional experience, at least some of which in an agency setting.
- Highly conceptual and strategic-minded.
- Ability to design interactive and print projects from start to finish.
- Demonstrate strong expertise in visual design including but not limited to logos, advertising,
infographics, collateral and motion graphics.
- Specialist in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in HTML, HTML-5, CSS and email design.
- Expertise in functional design concepts such as information architecture.
- Experience with Wordpress and similar CMS platforms.
- Ability to function independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Can effectively present creative concepts in both one-on-one and group settings.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Excellent salary and benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401K plans, and paid vacation including Christmas to New Year’s off.